Video marketing and social media offer so much promise, don’t they? But finding video marketing tips and strategies that are successful in the highly competitive online realm can be tricky.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of killer video marketing tips.
If you’re a small-to-medium sized business on a tight budget (looking for maximum exposure at minimal cost) our video marketing tips are just what Doctor Google ordered.
1. Make videos that build your reputation
We can’t all be globally recognised brands like Apple or Greenpeace. These names, like famous people, require no introduction—but most small businesses, by comparison, are virtual unknowns.
Before someone will transition from a potential customer to an actual customer, they need to know that they can trust you.
So if you’re looking to make a marketing video for your small business, focus on things that build your:
Types of videos to make
The types of videos you should make are:
- Slideshows of customer reviews, testimonials and feedback
- interviews with your customers/clients, or video testimonials
- Videos that tell your business’s story (what sets you apart from the rest?)
- Product demonstrations or service case studies.
2. Aim for maximum reach and minimum spend
Small business owners don’t often have a heap of cash to spend on things like video marketing.
But you can do a lot with a little; you just have to be smart about it.
Increase online conversions
To increase conversions for your business, add videos to pages and sites that already get traffic. For example, you can add videos to:
- the home page, about us, and testimonials page of your website
- product or service pages of your website (for videos related to these)
- Facebook (direct upload, so it autoplays)
- Instagram (must be under 60 sec)
- Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest (by sharing YouTube links).
Build new traffic
To increase the amount of new traffic to your site, you can do things like:
- SEO your video so it appears in YouTube and Google searches
- SEO your YouTube channel
- Run your video as an ad on YouTube
- Run the video as an ad on Facebook and Instagram
3. Hire video marketing experts (like us!)
Most small business owners don’t have time to scratch themselves, so you can forget about finding time to make your own video marketing campaigns, right?
If you’ve ever watched regional TV, you’ll know that DIY marketing videos for small businesses are often at risk of ending up a little cheesy. So why not hire a video marketing company who are experts in this field, like us?
We’ll save you time and money by connecting you to video professionals that create the kind of videos that we can market. Then we will use all the strategies above that are relevant in order to market your video for you.
How Fruitful Online can help
At Fruitful Online, we can take care of you video marketing needs, including:
- Connecting you to a local video professional
- a FREE Assessment of your current videos to see if we can market them
- SEO and Marketing of your videos
What more could you want?
Contact us now for more information.